Author Topic: Pearl Jam  (Read 33462 times)

LBSUNFLWR

• got that old time feeling
Re: Pearl Jam
« Reply #420 on: Apr 05, 2017, 02:20 PM »

Murph

« Reply #421 on: Apr 05, 2017, 02:45 PM »
SO COOL!! : https://www.jambase.com/article/david-letterman-induct-pearl-jam-rock-roll-hall-fame

Very cool, but my initial thought was "I hope Neil is OK!!!"  He's gotta be pushing 75

LBSUNFLWR

« Reply #422 on: Apr 05, 2017, 04:04 PM »
I thought that too after I read the headline and got excited.
the world can not handle that right now!

APR

« Reply #423 on: Apr 06, 2017, 10:44 AM »
PJ Radio on Sirius is broadcasting from Barclays tomorrow night.  I would love to have good audio of the speech and their set, but I have a feeling it will be more interviews with people backstage or something.  I don't think I can wait for the HBO broadcast.   This is an event I'll have to look for a good periscope feed.  I really hope it's nothing serious with Uncle Neil.

LBSUNFLWR

« Reply #424 on: May 01, 2017, 11:46 AM »
Last night I watched the 2017 Rock and Roll Hall of Fame Special.
It was really good. Some great speeches, especially Snoop Dogg on Tupac and Dave Letterman on Pearl Jam. And then I loved what Pearl Jam had to say when they took the stage. Just a class act all around. They seem like good people who have a real friendship with each other and have kept it together so long. I was happy to see them get the recognition and it was cool to see their families there with them too.

Also I thought Yes performed quite well. I'd go see them.
Journey was all together on stage too. It was a good show, better than expected. On HBO all week I'm sure.