Author Topic: Jim Speaks Out Against Hate  (Read 1057 times)

MamaKel

Jim Speaks Out Against Hate
« on: Feb 23, 2017, 05:16 PM »
@removador: a double rainbow formed today from the tears of mother earth flowing down from the heavens and thru the sun- as she wept at the continued destruction and injustice being carried out by the current administration in their continued effort to seemingly try and wipe any sort of peace, justice, love, or fairness from the memory of all time and space.
the very heart of humanity is under attack.
the truth is twisted. no one listens to each other. both sides yelling. so much anger. how can this be?
listen.
everyone needs to listen.
we are being washed away in a tidal wave of hate.
press pause. need to breathe.
we are all the same. love is love.
why is that so hard?
love is love love is never wrong.
we all need and deserve clean water.
treaties should be honored.
we are all immigrants in one way or another.
we are all just looking for love and a safe place to call home.
everyone deserves to be treated with respect regardless of race creed or gender.
somehow...we look for hope we try and take heart for we all know everyone knows(even they know behind their outdated fear and horrific new "law and order") that in the end peace and love always win.
love always wins.
greed kills. eats away at the soul.
it feels like it might take a long time...and that we are moving backwards...
but love always wins.
we are praying we are fighting we are speaking out for peace and love and equality. so much thanks and praise to everyone doing the work the hard work and fighting the fight the good fight
organize mobilize or donate now to @aclu_nationwide @fairnesscampaign @colorofchange and many other great organizations fighting the good fight for peace love and equality.
#standingrock #transgender #lgbt #grabyourwallet #lovewins 💛❤💜💚💙❤️

Lonndown27

• got that old time feeling
Re: Jim Speaks Out Against Hate
« Reply #1 on: Feb 23, 2017, 05:34 PM »
goddamn I love Jimbo
8/2/2012 + 10/07/2015

sillyboob

• senior member sr.
« Reply #2 on: Feb 23, 2017, 06:34 PM »
oh! this feeling it is wonderful! don't you ever turn it off!

MamaKel

« Reply #3 on: Feb 23, 2017, 08:40 PM »
I love him with all my heart. His presence on this Earth makes it possible for all of us to vibrate higher. His influence is encouraging so many to live their truth and it is really holy to be a part of.

I call the boys in My Morning Jacket, "The Patron Saints of Lost Souls."

Goddamn champs.

AEIOU

« Reply #4 on: Feb 23, 2017, 09:21 PM »
I love this guy.  When I read his words it gives me hope in these times.

Mr. White

• "Dissent is the highest form of patriotism" H Zinn
« Reply #5 on: Feb 23, 2017, 09:40 PM »
Thanks MamaKel for sharing Jim's words.
Thanks for being the brave soul you are.
Thanks for reminding us how we should all be.
Thanks for being you!
...and thanks for gracing this holy Forum with your words of love and your presence.
We love you.
I love you.
Jim loves you.
Thanks!
"War itself is the enemy of the human race." - Howard Zinn

millerjustin

« Reply #6 on: Feb 24, 2017, 09:34 AM »
Thanks for being you!
...and thanks for gracing this holy Forum with your words of love and your presence.
We love you.
I love you.
Jim loves you.
Thanks!

Mama Kel radiates pure gold!
What's in here won't disappear

Lonndown27

« Reply #7 on: Feb 24, 2017, 06:35 PM »
Thanks for being you!
We love you.
I love you.
Jim loves you.
Thanks!

Mama Kel radiates pure gold!

gotta radiate the gold baby!!!!!
Love this forum and these people, Mr. White, you sir are a god!!!

i seriously long for the show where we can all make it and it's only forum members in the audience and we have an intimate 4 hour show with MMJ where Jim does a lot of weird, stoned banter with us the entire show (much like that soundcheck from 2015 someone unearthed).

We wanna hear Jim say more, I get that he's a "shut up and play" kinda guy but come on, we love his personality and the more he shows, usually the better the show. Alas, though, he didn't say a word the entire show in SLC 2015 and it was phenomenal musically and his vibe was positive, smiling constantly, just wasn't in the mood to curate.
8/2/2012 + 10/07/2015

MMJ_fanatic

• why does my mind blow to bits?
« Reply #8 on: Apr 16, 2017, 01:26 PM »
I love the central message--Love is what the world needs more of, BUT until such time as those of us who do not believe Mecca is the center of the universe or that living in a communist run nation prison (N Korea) are free from homicidal freaks who wish to wipe us out because of how we choose to run our lives (freely) then some amount of ferocious justice should be expected from our leaders and our military--we already know appeasement gets you nowhere...
Sittin' here with me and mine.  All wrapped up in a bottle of wine.

Lonndown27

« Reply #9 on: Apr 16, 2017, 05:37 PM »
I love the central message--Love is what the world needs more of, BUT until such time as those of us who do not believe Mecca is the center of the universe or that living in a communist run nation prison (N Korea) are free from homicidal freaks who wish to wipe us out because of how we choose to run our lives (freely) then some amount of ferocious justice should be expected from our leaders and our military--we already know appeasement gets you nowhere...

it's so true, religion kills so many. I'm sick of religion's existence and PC liberals trying to make it work somehow. I'm a Bernie supporter, just saying I'm pretty liberal, but......this allowance of Islamic extremism is a bit insane, it only provides body bags for everyone on earth, including fellow peace-loving Muslims, too.

Everyone just needs to find that balance, that place.....and stop believing in killing and destruction. We have to call the evil shit out, whichever side it's on, or whoever's letting it happen.

PEACE MUST FLOW FROM EVERY TAP, LIKE A WATERFALL OF CLEAN, DRINKABLE WATER
8/2/2012 + 10/07/2015

Mr. White

• "Dissent is the highest form of patriotism" H Zinn
« Reply #10 on: Apr 17, 2017, 03:06 PM »
Not sure where the notion came from about the US lacking in their recent BOMBING efforts of foreign nations (lots and lots of dead people, including many, many, many civilians). Corporate media has sort of done a number on keeping the masses ignorant of the facts/numbers. Anyway, here are the numbers. Also, those 26,171 bombs dropped in 2016 were all Barack Obama's doing. Drumpf has increased the numbers quite a bit in just under 3 months that he's been killing people.

“We need to decide that we will not go to war, whatever reason is conjured up by the politicians or the media, because war in our time is always indiscriminate, a war against innocents, a war against children”
― Howard Zinn
"War itself is the enemy of the human race." - Howard Zinn

walterfredo

« Reply #11 on: Apr 17, 2017, 07:00 PM »

If you really think other nations and peoples want to wipe us out "because of how we chose to live our lives (freely)" then I'm afraid you've been drinking the koolaide that has been served up by our own government for decades. Such a shame that we missed an opportunity to put a man like Bernie Sanders in charge.