Author Topic: How to counter the crazy going on in our culture  (Read 630 times)

Grizzly Mom

How to counter the crazy going on in our culture
« on: Nov 14, 2016, 07:05 PM »
If this is not appropriate, please take this down, just don't take away my roll call status.

Since the world seems to be moving in a faster pace in the direction of crazy, I feel compelled to reach out to the MMJ community and explore options on how to redirect the energy back to the start. It's all well and true that half of the country voted for a lunatic, and many may be racist, uneducated, and reality tv enthusiast; we can't lose sight that they need an intervention. I have yet to speak to my family members that voted for the Orange King, I am just waiting for my emotions to die down before I try to help them. But mark my words, one day I will help them see the light, one day.
Until then I will join in and protest the election, I will protest the black snake going through the Sioux land at Standing Rock Reservation. I will continue to call my Politicians, Email the President, Call the White House. And never give up hope. Because right now, hope is getting me through today. See you at the next show. And for the people going to Jim James solo show in DC on 11/19 please stop by The National Monument from 10-3pm, we are staging a demonstration for Standing Rock and doing some peaceful stuff to make room in this city for love. Help me shake things up, not burn things up, let's be classy DC.

headhunter

• got that old time feeling moderator
Re: How to counter the crazy going on in our culture
« Reply #1 on: Nov 15, 2016, 09:01 AM »

Good for you Grizzly Mom.  It is indeed dangerous and insane when the foxes are in charge of the hen house.

was some shakin' and some record playin'

ditty

« Reply #2 on: Nov 15, 2016, 11:29 AM »
CALL congress; find your reps here http://www.whoismyrepresentative.com/ They have to answer the phone.  Be polite.  Most have a "form" letter for email replies.  Facebook and Twitter are mostly ineffective and all they do is remove harassing comments.
100204 102305 112506 80711 71412 705&0613 OBH141517 623&2415 71815 512&1316 52616 62217 81017

Mr. White

• got that old time feeling
  • "Dissent is the highest form of patriotism" H Zinn
« Reply #3 on: Nov 16, 2016, 12:52 PM »
"Welcome to the Resistance, practical guide to what we all can do now for America now that Donald Drumpf is president." - The Resistance with Keith Olbermann

"War itself is the enemy of the human race." - Howard Zinn

Mr. White

• got that old time feeling
  • "Dissent is the highest form of patriotism" H Zinn
« Reply #4 on: Nov 17, 2016, 02:40 PM »
"No, This is Not Normal Pre-Presidential Behavior - Letís stop pretending and start taking action. Hereís how." Keith Olbermann - The Resistance

"War itself is the enemy of the human race." - Howard Zinn