Author Topic: The new Band of Horses  (Read 5457 times)

LBSUNFLWR

• got that old time feeling
Re: The new Band of Horses
« Reply #40 on: Apr 26, 2016, 08:57 AM »
I love that Acoustic at The Ryman too. That's been my go-to album from them lately.

dmooney99

• senior member sr.
« Reply #41 on: Apr 27, 2016, 08:11 PM »
I like the first 2 albums so much that I'll always give them the benefit of the doubt, even though I really wasn't into the last one either. Hoping they'll tour soon and I'll get to see them again. looking forward to this new one!

well i know they announced one show in Delaware next month. Bought a ticket for that. Don't think they announced anything else yet though.

kotchishm

« Reply #42 on: Apr 30, 2016, 12:25 PM »
I like the first 2 albums so much that I'll always give them the benefit of the doubt, even though I really wasn't into the last one either. Hoping they'll tour soon and I'll get to see them again. looking forward to this new one!

well i know they announced one show in Delaware next month. Bought a ticket for that. Don't think they announced anything else yet though.

Random show in Richmond, VA as well
Sometimes when I get in my zone, you'd think I was stoned, but I never as they say, touched the stuf

dmooney99

• senior member sr.
« Reply #43 on: May 21, 2016, 05:37 PM »
anyone going to the show tonight in Delaware?  i'm digging the two singles a lot

LBSUNFLWR

« Reply #44 on: May 03, 2017, 12:17 PM »
https://www.jambase.com/article/members-band-of-horses-announce-departure-band

Members Of Band Of Horses Announce Departure From Band

Following a pair of social media posts, two members of Band of Horses have announced their departure from the band. Bassist Bill Reynolds and guitarist Tyler Ramsey each shared statements revealing their decisions to quit the band.

Ramsey and Reynolds joined Band Of Horses in 2007 following the release of the groups LP Cease To Begin. The pair appeared on subsequent albums including 2010s Infinite Arms, 2012s Mirage Rock and last years Why Are You OK.

I am moving on to pursue other things, Reynolds posted on Facebook. I will be producing records, doing photography, and who knows, maybe Ill go on the road again someday.

In a post on Instagram, Ramsey declared an end to his run in BoH, writing in part, Im sure I will miss the beautifully dysfunctional family we became. He also revealed plans for a solo album and tour later this year.

The current Band Of Horses lineup consists of founding member Ben Bridwell along with drummer Creighton Barrett and keyboardist Ryan Monroe.

APR

« Reply #45 on: May 03, 2017, 12:30 PM »
https://www.jambase.com/article/members-band-of-horses-announce-departure-band

Members Of Band Of Horses Announce Departure From Band

Following a pair of social media posts, two members of Band of Horses have announced their departure from the band. Bassist Bill Reynolds and guitarist Tyler Ramsey each shared statements revealing their decisions to quit the band.

Ramsey and Reynolds joined Band Of Horses in 2007 following the release of the group’s LP Cease To Begin. The pair appeared on subsequent albums including 2010’s Infinite Arms, 2012’s Mirage Rock and last year’s Why Are You OK.

“I am moving on to pursue other things,” Reynolds posted on Facebook. “I will be producing records, doing photography, and who knows, maybe I’ll go on the road again someday.”

In a post on Instagram, Ramsey declared an end to his run in BoH, writing in part, “I’m sure I will miss the beautifully dysfunctional family we became.” He also revealed plans for a solo album and tour later this year.

The current Band Of Horses lineup consists of founding member Ben Bridwell along with drummer Creighton Barrett and keyboardist Ryan Monroe.

Tough timing.....they have a lot of shows coming up.

LBSUNFLWR

« Reply #46 on: May 03, 2017, 12:39 PM »
I Know I saw that too. some later this month!
Hopefully they have some people in the wings who are fast learners!!

sillyboob

• senior member sr.
« Reply #47 on: May 03, 2017, 12:49 PM »
Well, this will make their show on 5/25 interesting to say the least.  I hope they don't postpone.
oh! this feeling it is wonderful! don't you ever turn it off!